Well I'm pleased to announce that dreams do come true (with lots and lots of hard work and determination that is). Stu and his band, Fictionist, have accepted a record deal with Atlantic Records, one of the big American record labels. The future is bright!
I am so proud. I never doubted it would go this way. Never.
Check it out:
Come celebrate with us September 21 at Velour in Provo. Doors at 8 pm, tickets are $7.00.
Wow! That's awesome! Congratulations to you both!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!!!! to both of you because we all know that Stu's not the only rock star. You are a rock star in the support your spouse department! I am SO happy for you. Also, if I call you now does it look like I only want to talk to you because you're famous? If only I had called yesterday then I wouldn't look so suspicious... :) Seriously though, it's been too long, let's talk soon. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHOORAY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat exciting news! Hooray! Jeremy and I are so happy for you guys. Does that mean any change in lifestyle for you guys? In other words, will the band still be based in Utah?
ReplyDelete-Monica
Thanks everyone! Monica - what it means is that we still have loads of hard work ahead of us, probably lots of touring, but no need to move home base (at least yet). We'll still be here in Utah plugging away.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Jake has always said (and believed 100%) that Stu would be famous one day. We're so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteNo words. So, so, so happy for two of the best people I've ever known. You earned it!
ReplyDeleteWow Britt- this is so amazing! Congrats to you all. I am so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteSo proud of you guys! I love being able to say my son-in-law is a rock star!
ReplyDeleteBTW, "Anonymous" is your Mom. . . for some reason blogger wouldn't let me post from my account. Do you need to invite me again?
ReplyDelete