Saturday, December 3, 2011

Miracles

We have been blessed and are very happy to report that I am 7 weeks pregnant. So far, so good.

We had an ultrasound yesterday and there was a little tiny bean with a little fast heartbeat and it was a beautiful sound. We have never made it this far so we are very excited...and yet, still cautiously optimistic. We don't feel "out of the woods" just yet (when are you really?) because there is always another hurdle to overcome and being where we've been, it's hard to completely relax.

We have another ultrasound in 3 weeks. Fingers are still crossed that things continue to progress normally, that my immune system continues to behave, and that our little bean will keep growing.

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers on our behalf. I have felt them and know that I am loved and lucky to have so many wonderful friends. I would like to give you all a big hug.

What a season for miracles.

Merry Christmas!

21 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittney!!! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! You are all in our prayers everyday and will stay there! Grow little bean! Grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to talk and bawl with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank HEAVENS. So much praying, so much fasting...I am so happy for you, B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news! I pray things will go smoothly from here on out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic news! We hope things continue to go well for you guys!

    Monica and Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  7. StuBi the bean baby! It's your turn little dude(ette). We've been waiting and praying a long time for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy for you!!! What a beautiful gift to receive during the holiday season!! I will continue to pray all goes well for you!!! Miracles do happen!! Thanks for sharing your exciting news.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY! Congratulations, Brittney. I can't tell you how happy I am to read this post. I've been thinking about you so much. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. SO happy for you and Stu!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huge internet hugs to you! Lots of prayers your way. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I check your blog all the time in hopes of finding a post like this one! So incredibly happy & excited for you! We will keep you & your Christmas miracle baby in our prayers! XOXO

    ps. hope you aren't too sick...you've been through enough!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY!!! I am so happy for you and Stewart! Wonderful news. Unfortunately we are NEVER out of the woods. When they are in you worry and when they are out you worry. Part of motherhood I guess. :) CAN'T wait to see baby grow and you as a mother! I am THRILLED. We will have you in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woooohooo! Indian food is good for pregnant ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is the BEST news!! I'm so glad to hear it. I know you guys will be such wonderful parents. Our prayers for you guys continue. Congratulations!!!!! Sending good baby vibes your way...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hooray! and Hooray! So happy for you. What a difference a year makes! We will continue to pray for this pregnancy. Love you so much. Can't wait to see you with a tummy this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just read Cory & Larry's Christmas card at my house and read that you were pregnant...unfortunately, I am not the best at reading blogs. I am so excited for you! And I definitely teared up as I read the news. You will be wonderful parents to a long-awaited child!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how exciting! Congrats! We hope for the best through the next several months as baby grows and matures. You are in our hopes and prayers!

    Brandi (and Dean)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! I haven't visited your blog in a while & was just thinking about you. So glad I happened on this post. A very happy congratulations to you both.

    ReplyDelete