Tuesday, March 9, 2010

love letter from the road

Delivered: to my inbox today

Woman,
you are butter for bread
you are bananas for pancakes
and so much more

You are the negative pressure beneath my wings
you are the oboe that sings
a hot tub that soothes
oh woman

OH WOMAN!


Anyway, I love you B. Sing this little song to your self. I miss you. I'll see you soon.

Soft loves,

stu


















Being apart for 2 months is hard...don't try it.

6 comments:

  1. "soft loves"

    perfect picture for such a perfect song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so sweet! Remember this is one of the reasons you feel for a "music man!" Nothing tugs at the heart strings like a song especially for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops. . . I misspelled "fell" and wrote "feel" instead! I guess either word can apply :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok. I won't try it... oh wait, crap.

    That was a beautiful song, stu does have a way with words. You get to go to Texas soon! That will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is so thoughtful and clever! i'm glad he's coming home in less than a week.

    ReplyDelete